We endeavour to support students to achieve across the curriculum in all stages of their schooling. We believe that a key part of ensuring achievement is at the heart of what we do is that we must celebrate the achievements of our young people.
These are some of the ways that we celebrate and encourage achievement:
- High profile achievement assemblies every half term
- Certificates for achievement in specific subjects
- Positive postcards to acknowledge progress
- Special events within year groups to engage in community celebration
- Letters of commendation
- Awarding of merits and house points