- Currently we are operating all normal school activities but we are operating the following
- All adults coming into the school building must sanitise their hands before entering
- All adults are signed in and out by the Administrative staff including a contact number.
- Children wash their hands/sanitise their hands before eating
- Children are regularly reminded to wash their hands / sanitise throughout the day
- Children and staff are requested to not attend school if they are unwell.
- Good respiratory hygiene is promoted to the children
- The site is cleaned twice a day for common touch areas such as door handles, banisters and toilets.
The school is currently operating as Business as usual but is ready to change the operating model as needed by current Public Health Guidelines. If our status changes, updated advice will be posted here.