We prepare our students for a rapidly changing world by ensuring they are successful learners;
confident individuals; responsible citizens and effective contributors.
La Mare students are resilient, self-reliant individuals who succeed today and are ready for tomorrow.
This will be characterised by:
- High standards, outstanding attainment and rapid progress
- Successful learners and high quality teaching
- Positive parent partnership
- An inclusive pastoral system that encourages high aspirations, ensures students are safe and develops confident individuals
- Students who attend, are happy and effectively contribute to an engaging and vibrant personalised curriculum
- A professional learning culture where staff seek continuous improvement and share best practice
- Responsible citizens who actively contribute to our community and the wider world.